August 03, 2008

wambologie

Hi Dear
My name is Miss Suzann Badango, the only daughter of my late parents, I am a lady,with black hair,brown eyes,5fits 7inches tall,weigh 59kgs. My father was a highly business magnet, before (his death)He told me that he has (Five million's five hundred thousand United state Dollars) deposited in one of the leading security company's here,i wish to request for your assistance to
help me relocate this money to your country.

Dear i come across your profile i decided to contact you please it's important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country, I have no dietary problems with the company but the only problem is the nature of deposit that was made by my late father, can you honestly, ok am waiting your immediate response.
Thanks,
Miss Suzann Badango

No comments: